October 2001 Volume 28|
The following table of contents lists articles in the October 2001 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
- The Art of the Science
- By Tom Koch
- National organ transplant system: What's fair and what's possible?
- Effective Collaboration
- By Gianpaolo Callioni and Corey Billington
- Hewlett-Packard takes supply chain management to another level
- Disruption Management
- By Jens Clausen, Jesper Hansen, Jesper Larsen and Allan Larsen
- How OR can get interrupted operations back on track fast
- Software Review: PolyAnalyst
- By Carl Cozine
- Data mining system targets likely respondents
- Looking for Meaning in an Uncertain World
- By James J. Swain
- 2001 survey of statistical analysis software products
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2001 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite 220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2001 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.