The following table of contents lists
articles in the October 1997 print edition of
OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the
linked titles to read those items in their
entirety. For quick navigation you may jump
directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online
- Digging for Value in a Mountain of Data
- By Stephen Pass
- Knowledge gleaned from patterns, trends and
relationships among data result in more effective
management of business
- Journey Management
- By Patrick Bitauld, et al.
- IBM and Air Canada team up to develop a simulation
model aimed at delivering a positive experience to
airline passengers as they proceed through airport
- Simulation Goes
- By James J. Swain
- Popular methodology is becoming increasingly
integrated within the decision-making of many
organization's significant operations.
- A side-by-side comparison of 46 software packages for
discrete event systems simulation, focusing on product
features, price and platform.
- Optimization on the
- By Joseph Czyzyk, Jonathan H. Owen and Stephen J.
- Ambitious NEOS project aims to connect users of
optimization technology and provide them with
problem-formulating information and software.
- Software Review: Sibyl/Runner
- By Andrew Flitman
- Users proficient in time-series analysis should find
forecasting tool quite valuable.
Spotlight on Subdivisions
Dallas Meeting Preview
Nicholson Prize Nominations
Dallas Guide to Exhibitors
In Memoriam: Daniel Wagner
E-mail to the Editorial Department of OR/MS Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR/MS Today copyright © 1997, 1998 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite 220, Marietta, GA 30060 USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 1997, 1998 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.