December 2002 Volume 29|
The following table of contents lists articles in the December 2002 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
- Operations Research in the New Era of National Security
- By James Roche
- Secretary of the Air Force critiques recent military practices and issues a challenge to "reinvigorate" the discipline
- Dynamic Forecasting Today
- By Roger Gung, Ying Tat Leung, Grace Lin and Roger Tsai
- New opportunities in e-business require practitioners to step beyond old boundaries and march into uncharted territory
- The Paper Chase
- By Ravi Bapna and James R. Marsden
- Comparing the research productivity of quantitative/technical departments in business schools
- Preaching What He Practices
- By Peter Horner
- Q&A: INFORMS President-Elect Tom Cook plans to focus on marketing the profession and educating consumers
- Software Review: LINDO API
- By Andy Felt
- Linear, quadratic, MIP callable library is a useful tool for Operations Research / Management Science practitioners who write their own computer code
Don't forget the OR/MS Today Online Reader Service page!
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2003 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2003 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.