February 2002 Volume 29|
The following table of contents lists articles in the February 2002 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
- Looking Out for No. 1
- By Peter Horner
- Tom Cook, former head of the famed OR group at Sabre, has a new job with a familiar goal: "build the world's leading provider of decision-support solutions."
- Continental Lands on its Feet
- By Peter Horner
- Crew and flight schedulers at Continental Airlines faced a worst-case scenario following the Sept. 11 shutdown. OR-empowered software put them back on schedule.
- Why Should a CEO Care About Revenue Management?
- By Anil Lahoti
- Because RM can make or save lots of money. How to minimize the implementation pains and maximize the benefits.
- Change of Direction
- By Randolph Hall
- Following the death of Internet-based home delivery companies, vehicle routing software exploits new technologies to reach traditional industries.
- Software Survey: Vehicle Routing
- Side-by-side comparison of 24 vehicle routing software packages from 21 vendors, including pricing and performance information, special features and significant installations.
- Software Review: Resource Manager
- By Vijay R. Kannan
- Quick and easy Excel-based MRP software for small and large manufacturing operations.
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2002 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite 220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2002 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.