February 2003 Volume 30|
The following table of contents lists articles in the February 2003 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
- The Big (Data) Dig
- By Chid Apte
- Getting to the bottom of data mining analytics for business intelligence and decision support
- Risky Business
- By Fotios C. Harmantzis
- Turbulent times focus attention on operational risk management in financial services
- More March Madness
- By Edward H. Kaplan and Michael J. Magazine
- Just when you thought it was safe to play in the NCAA office pool, along comes a new twist on an old gambit: optimal bidding
- Software Survey: Forecasting
- By Jack Yurkiewicz
- Side-by-side comparison of more than two dozen products helps predict which one is right for you
- 2003 Forecasting Software Survey
- Software Review: @Risk Version 4.5 Pro
- By Wayne Holland
- Excel add-in is a valuable tool for modeling uncertain situations using spreadsheets
Don't forget the OR/MS Today Online Reader Service page!
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2003 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2003 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.