April 2002 Volume 29|
The following table of contents lists articles in the April 2002 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
- Diagnosis: Mismanagement of Resources
- By Michael Carter
- Ailing health care system desperately needs a dose of operations research, so why aren't more operations research professionals responding to the emergency?
- The Sense-and-Respond Enterprise
- By Grace Lin, Steve Buckley, Heng Cao, Nathan Caswell, Markus Ettl, Shubir Kapoor, Lisa Koenig, Kaan Katircioglu, Anil Nigam, Bala Ramachandran and Ko-Yang Wang
- IBM Researchers develop integrated SAR system of global value chain optimization.
- Canadian Telecom Makes the Right Call
- By Jean-Marie Bourjolly, Leslie Dejoie, Ke Ding, Oumar Dioume and Michel Lominy
- Frequency allocation in cellular phone networks: an operations research success story.
- Trying to Capture Dynamic Behavior
- By Laureano F. Escudero
- A whirlwind tour of industrial applications of mathematical programming.
- Practical Project
- By Goutam Dutta
- Teaching applied operations research at the 'Harvard Business School of India.'
- Software Review: ORTEC HARMONY
- By Steef L. van de Velde
- Innovative advanced planning software for an integrated approach to workforce management optimization.
Don't forget the OR/MS Today Online Reader Service page!
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2002 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2002 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.