April 2003 Volume 30|
The following table of contents lists articles in the April 2003 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
- Logistics, Asia-Pacific Style
- By John J. Jarvis
- Singapore-based institute encourages "out-of-the-box" thinking when stock answers just won't work
- Right on Queue
- By Martin L. Puterman, et al.
- OR models improve passenger flows and customer service at Vancouver International Airport
- Thirsting for Consensus
- By Theodor J. Stewart
- Multicriteria decision analysis helps clarify water resources planning in South Africa
- 'FIDO': Telecom's Best Friend
- By Andy Philpott, Andrew Mason and John Davenport
- OR-based software helps design local-access optical fibre networks in New Zealand
- Batty over Cricket
- By Tony Lewis, Michael Wright and Graham Rand
- OR knows the score when it comes to the "ins" and "outs" of complicated international sport
- As the World Turns
- By Andres Weintraub and Peter Horner
- State of the profession: Global survey reflects universal concerns countered by an optimizer's optimism for the future
Don't forget the OR/MS Today Online Reader Service page!
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2003 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2003 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.