April 1998 Volume 25|
The following table of contents lists
articles in the April 1998 print edition of
OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the
linked titles to read those items in their
entirety. For quick navigation you may jump
directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online
- OR in 2048
- By Peter R. Horner, et al.
- Whither operations research in 50 years? A dozen prognosticators go out on a limb with some surprising predictions for the future.
- When a Port Calls
- By Harilaos N. Psaraftis
- An operations researcher and college professor answers the call to duty when hešs appointed General Manager of the Piraeus Port Authority.
- Consulting Considerations
- By Jerry Banks, Randall R. Gibson and Van B. Norman
- How to find the right simulation consultant: A practical guide for consumers of simulation services.
- Strengthening Key Links
- By Javad Seyed
- Planning and scheduling are the two most essential modules of the supply chain. Challenges abound for operations researchers to fortify the process.
- Software Review: Frontier Analyst
- By Ronald C. Nyhan
- An easy-to-use tool to solve complex productivity assessments of the relative efficiency of multiple units.
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright Š 1998 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite 220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-696
Web Site Š Copyright 1998 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.