June 2001 Volume 28|
The following table of contents lists articles in the June 2001 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Classifieds
- Is There Life After Edelman?
- By Peter C. Bell, Chris K. Anderson and Stephen P. Kaiser
- Analysis of former finalists reveals OR/MS is alive, well and hard at work long after the award presentations
- Edelman Judges Bullish on Merrill Lynch
- By Peter Horner and Barry List
- Brokerage giant leans on Management Science Group to analyze revolutionary pricing plan
- Empower to the People
- By Les Foulds and Cherian Thachenkary
- How decision support systems and IT can aid the OR analyst
- Building Blockbuster Business
- By Robert Oberwetter
- Revenue management looks for a starring role in the movie theater industry
- OR & Sports: What a Kick!
- By Florence Omosa
- Can an alternative decision-making process improve World Cup?
- Software Review: Premium Solver Platform for Excel
- By Chris Albright
- Developed by Frontline Systems, popular spreadsheet add-in expands capabilities with several new extensions
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2001 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite 220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2001 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.