August 2002 Volume 29|
The following table of contents lists articles in the August 2002 print edition of OR/MS Today. You may follow any of the linked titles to read those items in their entirety. For quick navigation you may jump directly to any of the following sections:
OR/MS Today now features Online Employment Classifieds
- Teaching Trends
- Frame, Formulate and Solve
- By Richard C. Larson
- It's the one skill that OR professionals must have, so why aren't we teaching more of it?
- Defining Success
- By Steve Powell
- When it comes to measuring the success of management science courses in MBA programs, look at what our students achieve on the job.
- Managing the Student Supply Chain
- By Erhan Erkut and Armann Ingolfsson
- How to make management science a major player in business schools.
- OR's Top 25
- By Saul I. Gass
- Twenty-five books that shaped how operations research is taught and practiced.
- Software Survey: Add-Ins for OR/MS
- By Thomas A. Grossman
- Once considered little more than a curiosity, spreadsheet add-ins evolve into powerful tools for analytical professionals.
- 2002 Spreadsheet Add-ins Software Survey
- Software Review: Enterprise Optimizer
- By Thomas W. Knowles
- Geared toward the business planning and simulation market, this unique product from River Logic boasts plenty of power and flexibility.
Don't forget the OR/MS Today Online Reader Service page!
Table of Contents
OR/MS Today Home Page
OR/MS Today copyright © 2002 by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. All rights reserved.
Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
506 Roswell Street, Suite220, Marietta, GA 30060, USA
Phone: 770-431-0867 | Fax: 770-432-6969
Web Site © Copyright 2002 by Lionheart Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.